Equity and Trusts lecture
So here I am in my E&T lecture. It's not too boring actually. I guess I'm just distracted by the fact I have this new blog, and a usual, the enthusiasm is greater at the prospect of a new 'project'. Just finished discussing the Hospital Products Limited Case. Don't know if Rae has covered this?
I just had a long break from typing 'cos the lecture on United Dominions Corp v Brian was actually very interesting.
We're doing LAC Minerals v International Corona Resources some Canadian case.
Okay...this post is going to suck because the lecture is actually interesting. Let's hope my posts are generally going to be boring then :)
I just had a long break from typing 'cos the lecture on United Dominions Corp v Brian was actually very interesting.
We're doing LAC Minerals v International Corona Resources some Canadian case.
Okay...this post is going to suck because the lecture is actually interesting. Let's hope my posts are generally going to be boring then :)

3 Comments:
Heyo! :)
Just fyi, vet final year students generally apply for their jobs in March.
Yes but law students generally apply for their jobs in March in their SECOND LAST year.
i'm going to be jobless...
Post a Comment
<< Home