REALLY having a bad hair day
I will never get a cheap haircut in Australia ever again. EVER. I'll have to fork out the $40 or so bucks to get a better haircut than the one I'm sporting now. I have 1/2 a mind to shave my head. Anyway, it was $10. but hey I get $10 haircuts in Singapore and it turns out pretty good. At least decent looking. This is like....urgh. I feel like a poodle. Okay, it's not THAT bad, that's why I'm not crying but it's a little like that. I feel like the knave of hearts with his errr...hair like....hmm...can't think of a metaphor. Like the ugly prince's haircut in Shrek! Yep, THAT bad. Anyway did a bit of snipping myself and I think it has taken off the knave look but it's still there. I don't know what to do with it really since I'm not a hairdresser or anything. And I didn't want the hairstylist to fix it because I lost complete trust in her and really didn't want her to cut more and make it shorter, thereby disenabling any opportunity for me to salvage the situation.
So now I'm just thinking of using clips and stuff to give my hair some shape, and I'll wait till my hair grows out at the end of the month (I HOPE, although I doubt it will grow much THAT fast) then get a more expensive haircut. Sighz. I HATE spending money on cutting my hair. When you consider that as a kid I used to get free haircuts from my grandma who was a hairstylist you might understand why I think all haircuts are expensive. For goodness sakes they don't provide anything but the scissors which are reusable, and they get to keep my hair for wigs if they so please. Why do I have to pay them so much? Perming, dyeing and elaborate hairstyles I get...but a basic simple cut, I don't get it.
So now I'm just thinking of using clips and stuff to give my hair some shape, and I'll wait till my hair grows out at the end of the month (I HOPE, although I doubt it will grow much THAT fast) then get a more expensive haircut. Sighz. I HATE spending money on cutting my hair. When you consider that as a kid I used to get free haircuts from my grandma who was a hairstylist you might understand why I think all haircuts are expensive. For goodness sakes they don't provide anything but the scissors which are reusable, and they get to keep my hair for wigs if they so please. Why do I have to pay them so much? Perming, dyeing and elaborate hairstyles I get...but a basic simple cut, I don't get it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home