Taxation
I'm...sitting alone in my boring room...just another boring thursday afternoon...
Studying Capital Gains Tax now.....doing hypos. Getting distracted....
Been eating a lot of breadsticks and nutella, ARGH!!! All my housemate's fault!!! She went to her friend's place and her friend had that there, so she bought the same things and now I'm hooked on it too. ARGH. The stressed inducing the stressed.
I've actually started liking the Dixie chicks latest album. Never cared much for them before. But that's cool. Maybe that means if I go to Texas I actually might be more attuned to country music. But CERTAINLY not folk (or well....I say this now but...). Maybe I'll return to Singapore w/ those spoon things they have where they slap 2 spoons against their thighs and palms and actually get decent music out of that. Maybe I'll return a hillbilly. Okay...needless to say I've got very VERY skewed impressions of Texas. Maybe I'm thinking only of the country side of it. That MUST be it. I mean...Austin is like a legal hub, and capitol. So can't be so hillbilly right???
Of course...that's assuming I actually do well enought this sem to go on exchange....argh...no negative thoughts...no negative thoughts....
I think I'm high on sugar.
Studying Capital Gains Tax now.....doing hypos. Getting distracted....
Been eating a lot of breadsticks and nutella, ARGH!!! All my housemate's fault!!! She went to her friend's place and her friend had that there, so she bought the same things and now I'm hooked on it too. ARGH. The stressed inducing the stressed.
I've actually started liking the Dixie chicks latest album. Never cared much for them before. But that's cool. Maybe that means if I go to Texas I actually might be more attuned to country music. But CERTAINLY not folk (or well....I say this now but...). Maybe I'll return to Singapore w/ those spoon things they have where they slap 2 spoons against their thighs and palms and actually get decent music out of that. Maybe I'll return a hillbilly. Okay...needless to say I've got very VERY skewed impressions of Texas. Maybe I'm thinking only of the country side of it. That MUST be it. I mean...Austin is like a legal hub, and capitol. So can't be so hillbilly right???
Of course...that's assuming I actually do well enought this sem to go on exchange....argh...no negative thoughts...no negative thoughts....
I think I'm high on sugar.

1 Comments:
*patpat* No point worying about it. Nothing you can do right?
So, do you think Tiger will cope after his daddy's passing? I noted a brief one-liner about Earl watching the news, funny I didn't realise till now.
Post a Comment
<< Home