This was actually an update I emailed to some friends so if it refers to things you don't get, you know why...
Updates. I thought I should update after not having done so for a long time.
I'm VERY HAPPY.VERY VERY VERY HAPPY today....HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. HAPI HAPI! HEY HEY HEY!
Actually this morning I didn't wake up so happy. Was just another day. Some more tomorrow I have a take home exam. Anyway I was very tired when I came home. Haven't done much studying for the exam. Been pigging out instead. There is now a Krispy Kreme at Collins Street and my housemate went there yesterday to get donuts for the morning tea she has at her honours lab. So she brought the leftovers home and I get to eat them for free. HEE. :)
The past few days have been extremely hectic. Have my annual report for my YAA company due this Friday and I am a co-editor so been rushing. Then Monday was the company's last official meeting so after the meeting we went to Crown for a buffet and laser tag! SO FUN! All expenses paid by Accenture our sponsor company!!! I LOVE laser tag! Then after that we played the games at the Crown arcade for free since one of our company members has connections with the arcade there. hee hee. For the first time I played laser tag and was willing to pay to try those shooting games at the arcade (last time I always played the more mild games where you can win stuff toys or sweets or dance dance revolution or Daytona etc.) Anyway turns out I'm pretty good at these shooting games. And I was trying to imagine that I was a real character in the game, like the actual soldier and putting myself in character, pretending I was really at war and protecting my fellow soldiers!! HAHA. So fun. Now that I know I enjoy it if I ever go to an arcade again I don't mind paying to play the shooting games. Oh yeah and *bows* I am the top third salesperson in my company, out of 17 or 18 (I can't remember the exact no.) people.
So anyway back to pigging out. The Accenture mentors also gave us chocolate from Darrell Lea so pigging out on that too. :P I don't know what I'm going to look like when I come back to Singapore. My knee has been a little bit pain so I'm being cautious. Although I just started jogging again I think it's better I jog only once a week to be on the safe side and just go for walks on other days. Not worth having knee problems esp since my mum and sis already have them, I know I will be prone to them too. It's fine if I don't lose weight but then what do I do for health and fitness? I don't want to swim. So how? How to get my daily 30 min exercise?? Sighz. I don't want to end up unhealthy. Grrrr...
Anyway I'm in a good mood 'cos tomorrow morning I'm gonna print the annual report at Accenture and that will be done JUST before I pick up my take home exam so I don't need to worry about it anymore and can concentrate just on my exam. AND THEN, JUST now I checked my mail and this 1 week work experience thing I applied for through the law school came through! So now I have an attachment for one week with a barrister after my exams! COOL! And since I'm stuck here till the pre-departure talk for exchange til 7 Dec anyway, it will give me something to do. AND I can say I've experienced working in Australia just before I leave! Was one of the things I wanted to do before leaving, even if just for a while.
Of course the BEST thing of all would be if I am accepted for exchange. But still waiting. Sighz. At least most other people are still waiting too so I'm not too worried that my application is an issue, yet. I've already booked my ticket though. And I plan to stop by Germany on the way and from there visit Paris and London before coming back. The idea came from KT who asked me to visit her. Hey girl, if I visit you you have to provide me w/ free accomodation okay. I'm going mainly 'cos you brought up the idea. Yes yes? I won't stay long (finances will limit me) if you're worried I'll disrupt your life :P Anyway that's my graduation present to myself (assuming I pass *stoned face*)
Of course now the main thing on my plate is the take home exam. I can't wait for Monday. One subject down, 4 to go. yes still 4 because the take home exam still has a pass/fail exam. But hey, at least it's just pass/fail so don't need to take so seriously also :P. AND I have 3 different exam venues for the first time! REB, Wilson Hall AND law school. It's as if the uni wants me to experience all places before I leave. HAHA. And to think this whole time I've only had REB as my exam venue.
Tomorrow there is a Singapore Student's Society End of Sem BBQ but I can't go 'cos of the annual report printing :(. I want to go for the bandung, 'cos I don't like BBQ's generally. But BANDUNG!!!!! For free!!! I've been getting so much free things must get more!!! HAHAHAHA. Oh well...can't complain. Much good has been happening so I should be glad I have what I have. No bandung is a small sacrifice.
HAHA. You know what? I love my life atm. I love living out of college. I am so much happier and things are just right.
I've been trying out the cafes along the Arcade walk, flinders/collins st stretch, exploring the gardens. Getting fresh air. Makes me calm and happy. And *shock* I even have to admit that for the first time ever I don't think it'd be that bad if I had to stay in Melbourne and not go back to Singapore. But anyway, that's another thing altogether.
Okay, this is what happens when you update when you are happy. This is probably a skewed view of things on an everyday basis. I should update another time when I'm feeling down and depressed haha. then can balance things out. Maybe it's all the KK and Darrell Lea chocolat sugars...
Take care of yourselves guys
P/S: 4 things left on my 'before I leave melbourne' To-Do-List! I will make it!!!
I'm VERY HAPPY.VERY VERY VERY HAPPY today....HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. HAPI HAPI! HEY HEY HEY!
Actually this morning I didn't wake up so happy. Was just another day. Some more tomorrow I have a take home exam. Anyway I was very tired when I came home. Haven't done much studying for the exam. Been pigging out instead. There is now a Krispy Kreme at Collins Street and my housemate went there yesterday to get donuts for the morning tea she has at her honours lab. So she brought the leftovers home and I get to eat them for free. HEE. :)
The past few days have been extremely hectic. Have my annual report for my YAA company due this Friday and I am a co-editor so been rushing. Then Monday was the company's last official meeting so after the meeting we went to Crown for a buffet and laser tag! SO FUN! All expenses paid by Accenture our sponsor company!!! I LOVE laser tag! Then after that we played the games at the Crown arcade for free since one of our company members has connections with the arcade there. hee hee. For the first time I played laser tag and was willing to pay to try those shooting games at the arcade (last time I always played the more mild games where you can win stuff toys or sweets or dance dance revolution or Daytona etc.) Anyway turns out I'm pretty good at these shooting games. And I was trying to imagine that I was a real character in the game, like the actual soldier and putting myself in character, pretending I was really at war and protecting my fellow soldiers!! HAHA. So fun. Now that I know I enjoy it if I ever go to an arcade again I don't mind paying to play the shooting games. Oh yeah and *bows* I am the top third salesperson in my company, out of 17 or 18 (I can't remember the exact no.) people.
So anyway back to pigging out. The Accenture mentors also gave us chocolate from Darrell Lea so pigging out on that too. :P I don't know what I'm going to look like when I come back to Singapore. My knee has been a little bit pain so I'm being cautious. Although I just started jogging again I think it's better I jog only once a week to be on the safe side and just go for walks on other days. Not worth having knee problems esp since my mum and sis already have them, I know I will be prone to them too. It's fine if I don't lose weight but then what do I do for health and fitness? I don't want to swim. So how? How to get my daily 30 min exercise?? Sighz. I don't want to end up unhealthy. Grrrr...
Anyway I'm in a good mood 'cos tomorrow morning I'm gonna print the annual report at Accenture and that will be done JUST before I pick up my take home exam so I don't need to worry about it anymore and can concentrate just on my exam. AND THEN, JUST now I checked my mail and this 1 week work experience thing I applied for through the law school came through! So now I have an attachment for one week with a barrister after my exams! COOL! And since I'm stuck here till the pre-departure talk for exchange til 7 Dec anyway, it will give me something to do. AND I can say I've experienced working in Australia just before I leave! Was one of the things I wanted to do before leaving, even if just for a while.
Of course the BEST thing of all would be if I am accepted for exchange. But still waiting. Sighz. At least most other people are still waiting too so I'm not too worried that my application is an issue, yet. I've already booked my ticket though. And I plan to stop by Germany on the way and from there visit Paris and London before coming back. The idea came from KT who asked me to visit her. Hey girl, if I visit you you have to provide me w/ free accomodation okay. I'm going mainly 'cos you brought up the idea. Yes yes? I won't stay long (finances will limit me) if you're worried I'll disrupt your life :P Anyway that's my graduation present to myself (assuming I pass *stoned face*)
Of course now the main thing on my plate is the take home exam. I can't wait for Monday. One subject down, 4 to go. yes still 4 because the take home exam still has a pass/fail exam. But hey, at least it's just pass/fail so don't need to take so seriously also :P. AND I have 3 different exam venues for the first time! REB, Wilson Hall AND law school. It's as if the uni wants me to experience all places before I leave. HAHA. And to think this whole time I've only had REB as my exam venue.
Tomorrow there is a Singapore Student's Society End of Sem BBQ but I can't go 'cos of the annual report printing :(. I want to go for the bandung, 'cos I don't like BBQ's generally. But BANDUNG!!!!! For free!!! I've been getting so much free things must get more!!! HAHAHAHA. Oh well...can't complain. Much good has been happening so I should be glad I have what I have. No bandung is a small sacrifice.
HAHA. You know what? I love my life atm. I love living out of college. I am so much happier and things are just right.
I've been trying out the cafes along the Arcade walk, flinders/collins st stretch, exploring the gardens. Getting fresh air. Makes me calm and happy. And *shock* I even have to admit that for the first time ever I don't think it'd be that bad if I had to stay in Melbourne and not go back to Singapore. But anyway, that's another thing altogether.
Okay, this is what happens when you update when you are happy. This is probably a skewed view of things on an everyday basis. I should update another time when I'm feeling down and depressed haha. then can balance things out. Maybe it's all the KK and Darrell Lea chocolat sugars...
Take care of yourselves guys
P/S: 4 things left on my 'before I leave melbourne' To-Do-List! I will make it!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home