Friday, September 22, 2006

Dead laptop

So pissed. My laptop died on me Monday morning, I sent it to the Sony repair shop by early monday afternoon. They said it would take a max 4 days to assess it to give me my quote. After calling once yesterday and TWICE today, I finally find out that the technician who assessed my laptop yesterday called in sick today. WELL WTF. If he's sick you get someone ELSE to assess it. You promise the customer something today you jolly well deliver it. Not to mention if he's already assessed it shouldn't there be some kind of log system where customer service can tell the customer what the technician has found at the very least, even if they can't give me the quote? Right? I mean pure common sense. How long have you been in the business huh????

And if they were REALLY good with customer service they would have at least sent out an email or called the customer to explain the delay and that they would get back to us asap. Geesh. Next time when I have a business.....

Anyway went to Spicy Fish on Sunday night. THe fish was GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Not as hot as I thought, w/h surprised me 'cos I don't tolerate chilli very well. But I have a video of my friend suffering 'cos I think he actually drank the chilli soup, which is strange since it's not really a soup, more like a gravy. HAHA.

Been very diligent the past few days. Chaired my YAA meeing on Monday, did lots of catch up for uni readings by borrowing my housemate's laptop while she was in the lab doing her research, had an Annual Report update on Thu morning. And now I'm in the law school comp lab 'cos my house mate needed to use her laptop today. Just had lunch with my friend from Port Douglas (Queensland) before he heads off tonight.

Back to the laptop. I hope I haven't lost all my data. I have all my uni stuff thank goodness or else I would be dead for the exams. But I'm worried I've lost all my pictures and videos which will never be redeemable. YH's birthday pics, my outings with friends. For once it was good that I did not upload my digicam pics asap. But sad....I wanted to put up more pics of my US trip, but at least i have all those pics back home in CDs otherwise I will really be kicking myself in the ass. But yeah, so many pics this year are pics of the last time I will be visiting this or that place...and now I don't have them if I've lost it all :(

Was interrupted for a sec by an Aussie asking about how to cite for his Civil Procedure assignment. HAHA. It's at times like this when I feel old that i can say 'When I did this subject...'

Anyway, I have to get back to doing my reading now on Guarantees. Quite interesting actually. I really should get into this whole banking thing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a limit to the number or size of photos I can add using photo blogger?

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home