Monday, September 11, 2006

September 11

I'm free!!!!!!!!!! At least until the 24 Sep and possibly after.

My team got through for the JP Morgan Competition first round and I've been preparing for the presentation today since Thu. Just completely threw aside all my work and concentrated on this. Went pretty well I think. We answered all their questions, although they brought up flaws in our proposal which we knew existed so at least we were able to answer their questions. So yep I'll be free from this competition till the results come out 24 sep.

In any case it was a great experience. AND AND we got lots of freebies after that!! HAHA. Got a cool sportsbag, mug and shirt. And since it is a polo shirt it is suitable for golf! YAY! And for once I managed to find shirts that were not bear-sized.

For today I went to a restaurant near my place that opened recently and I'd been wanting to try for a while. Went with my housemate to destress and celebrate ending this stressful period.

Tomorrow I've got to get on track with my work. Also have to fill in my Texas exchange application form which FINALLY CAME. Geesh it took so long. Anyway I've got to give it back asap so my uni can send it back to Texas uni asap.

Holidays starting this sat too! Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home