Favourites
Got this off Eileen's blog which she got of from HH.
Favourite colour: Red, actually no colour in particular.
Favourite song: I can see where this is going. I don't really think I have a favourite song either. But I guess I do like Stairway to Heaven, the Korean instrumental version a lot. But it's all up to my mood at the end of the day.
Favourite movie: Now this one I'm sure. Gattaca and Anywhere But Here
Favourite sport: Golf. DUH. :)
Favourite day of the week: Friday - no class and looking foward to sat and sun, plus it's late night shopping in Melb.
Favourite season: spring - perfect whether. Not to hot nor too cold
Favourite ice-cream: Mint Choc Chip - Mmmmmmmmm. Which reminds me I will be within close reach to Gelati tomorrow....if there is space after dinner I should get one mint choc chip scoop and one hazelnut scoop. Mmmmmmmmmmmm
Currents
Current mood: Happy! Reluctant to sleep. Just finished a whole load of stuff on my have to do now list so very happy. But also a bit irritated with myself for not having cleaned the bathroom yet and because I should really be sleeping right now.
Current taste: Nothing really. Feeling really full so nothing comes to mind. The last thing I was craving terribly for was Nestum, although my friend help me sate that by bringing back Nestum from Malaysia. I've finished it all already though :(
Current clothes: Grey loose pants, Red Stanford shirt (bought when I visited Stanford!) and purple Winnie the Pooh hoodie. No I do not like Pooh, just that my sis left it here when she left so I use it to sleep in now. It's very comfortable.
Current deskstop: Picture of Tiger Woods when he won the Deustche Bank Open. Okay, it's called something else now but I remember it as the old name.
Current time: 1.07 am (Aus time), 11.07 p.m (Singapore time)
Current surroundings: My room in my apartment. Also happens to be messy surroundings atm.
Current annoyances: The fact that I'm still not sleeping yet. And that I still have to dry my hair and brush my teeth before I can actually get into bed. The fact that I have to go to class tomorrow.
Current thoughts: Sleeeeeeepy...but don't want to sleep. Also looking forward to handing in my exchange application form tomorrow. It took me way longer to complete than it should have but I think I was suffering from burn out from doing all these competitions.
Firsts
First best friend: This girl from primary school who you guys won't know so doesn't matter now. I don't even know what happened to her.
First crush: None of your bloody business. HAHAHA. But I guess like Eileen said if you want to include primary school too there was some guy in my class but then....don't know whether that can really be considered a crush or not. Not sure what it was also.
First movie: No clue. Who remembers their first movie anyway? Unless they watch THAT few. Probably was with my parents or something. Terminator 2? That's the earliest one I can remember watching in the cinema with my parent and I slept through the whole thing and woke up only when the wicked robot was melting in the molten gold.
First lie: What the?? Who remembers THIS TOO????
First music: Oh gosh...first music I can't remember. But I THINK my first CD was a Michael Jackson CD although I can't remember w/h album.
Lasts
Last cigarette: Never have. Never will. And probably can't anyway. Sensitive nose and throat.
Last alcoholic drink: On my 22nd birthday dinner tried 4 different flavours of magarita.
Last car ride: About a month ago. Was driven by my YAA company member to do secondary manufacturing for our eco-friendly bags.
Last crush: I've only really ever had only one crush lah. So same one lor.
Last movie: In a cinema errr.....what was it..oh yeah V for Vendetta. And last movie on TV was actually I don't remember. The last one I remember was Beaches. Oh I love that movie. *sings: did you ever know that you're my hero* This reminds me of teacher's day in DHS when a bunch of us auditioned with that song and Qiu (Kiw? gosh I've forgotten) sir was not too impressed.
Last phone call: my housemate called me to ask me to cook rice for her dinner. Last phone call I made was to my team mates for the JP Morgan competition. And last phone call I was supposed to make but only just realised I'd forgotten: calling home.
Last CD played: The Last Exile CD that Yucheng so kindly helped me burn.
Have you ever
Have you ever dated your best friend: No. Plus I've also never dated. Although i guess maybe depending on your definition I have been on a date. But if the definition of date is with someone you like in return as opposed to going out with just one guy then no, never dated.
Have you ever broken the law: errrr...jaywalking?? And years ago I probably was a public nuisance by ringing people's doorbells and running away. Is that criminal? I dunno.
Have you ever been arrested: Nope.
Have you ever skinny-dipped: Nope.
Have you ever been on TV: Yes! HAHA. But I was not the focus of the show lah. It was a golf game and Padraig Harrington had hit a wayward shot. My dad and I raced to surround the ball along with others and so when Harrington came to take his shot we could be seen on TV. HA HA. Also appeared in some Asian magazine. TEE HEE. Talk about desperately sad way to get on TV.
Have you ever kissed someone you don’t know: No lah. Also sad to say never kissed a boy before, other than uncles and my dad.
5 things you are wearing: wasn't there a question about this earlier? confused.
4 things you did today: Had client interview competition quarterfinals (we lost). Finished my exchange application. Ate A LOT OF CHOCOLATE. Watched House.
3 things you can hear right now: The traffic outside, my computer groaning and my typing.
1 thing you do when you are bored: Watch TV.
What that was the end? Shit...still too lazy to get ready for bed.....*grumble grumble*
Favourite colour: Red, actually no colour in particular.
Favourite song: I can see where this is going. I don't really think I have a favourite song either. But I guess I do like Stairway to Heaven, the Korean instrumental version a lot. But it's all up to my mood at the end of the day.
Favourite movie: Now this one I'm sure. Gattaca and Anywhere But Here
Favourite sport: Golf. DUH. :)
Favourite day of the week: Friday - no class and looking foward to sat and sun, plus it's late night shopping in Melb.
Favourite season: spring - perfect whether. Not to hot nor too cold
Favourite ice-cream: Mint Choc Chip - Mmmmmmmmm. Which reminds me I will be within close reach to Gelati tomorrow....if there is space after dinner I should get one mint choc chip scoop and one hazelnut scoop. Mmmmmmmmmmmm
Currents
Current mood: Happy! Reluctant to sleep. Just finished a whole load of stuff on my have to do now list so very happy. But also a bit irritated with myself for not having cleaned the bathroom yet and because I should really be sleeping right now.
Current taste: Nothing really. Feeling really full so nothing comes to mind. The last thing I was craving terribly for was Nestum, although my friend help me sate that by bringing back Nestum from Malaysia. I've finished it all already though :(
Current clothes: Grey loose pants, Red Stanford shirt (bought when I visited Stanford!) and purple Winnie the Pooh hoodie. No I do not like Pooh, just that my sis left it here when she left so I use it to sleep in now. It's very comfortable.
Current deskstop: Picture of Tiger Woods when he won the Deustche Bank Open. Okay, it's called something else now but I remember it as the old name.
Current time: 1.07 am (Aus time), 11.07 p.m (Singapore time)
Current surroundings: My room in my apartment. Also happens to be messy surroundings atm.
Current annoyances: The fact that I'm still not sleeping yet. And that I still have to dry my hair and brush my teeth before I can actually get into bed. The fact that I have to go to class tomorrow.
Current thoughts: Sleeeeeeepy...but don't want to sleep. Also looking forward to handing in my exchange application form tomorrow. It took me way longer to complete than it should have but I think I was suffering from burn out from doing all these competitions.
Firsts
First best friend: This girl from primary school who you guys won't know so doesn't matter now. I don't even know what happened to her.
First crush: None of your bloody business. HAHAHA. But I guess like Eileen said if you want to include primary school too there was some guy in my class but then....don't know whether that can really be considered a crush or not. Not sure what it was also.
First movie: No clue. Who remembers their first movie anyway? Unless they watch THAT few. Probably was with my parents or something. Terminator 2? That's the earliest one I can remember watching in the cinema with my parent and I slept through the whole thing and woke up only when the wicked robot was melting in the molten gold.
First lie: What the?? Who remembers THIS TOO????
First music: Oh gosh...first music I can't remember. But I THINK my first CD was a Michael Jackson CD although I can't remember w/h album.
Lasts
Last cigarette: Never have. Never will. And probably can't anyway. Sensitive nose and throat.
Last alcoholic drink: On my 22nd birthday dinner tried 4 different flavours of magarita.
Last car ride: About a month ago. Was driven by my YAA company member to do secondary manufacturing for our eco-friendly bags.
Last crush: I've only really ever had only one crush lah. So same one lor.
Last movie: In a cinema errr.....what was it..oh yeah V for Vendetta. And last movie on TV was actually I don't remember. The last one I remember was Beaches. Oh I love that movie. *sings: did you ever know that you're my hero* This reminds me of teacher's day in DHS when a bunch of us auditioned with that song and Qiu (Kiw? gosh I've forgotten) sir was not too impressed.
Last phone call: my housemate called me to ask me to cook rice for her dinner. Last phone call I made was to my team mates for the JP Morgan competition. And last phone call I was supposed to make but only just realised I'd forgotten: calling home.
Last CD played: The Last Exile CD that Yucheng so kindly helped me burn.
Have you ever
Have you ever dated your best friend: No. Plus I've also never dated. Although i guess maybe depending on your definition I have been on a date. But if the definition of date is with someone you like in return as opposed to going out with just one guy then no, never dated.
Have you ever broken the law: errrr...jaywalking?? And years ago I probably was a public nuisance by ringing people's doorbells and running away. Is that criminal? I dunno.
Have you ever been arrested: Nope.
Have you ever skinny-dipped: Nope.
Have you ever been on TV: Yes! HAHA. But I was not the focus of the show lah. It was a golf game and Padraig Harrington had hit a wayward shot. My dad and I raced to surround the ball along with others and so when Harrington came to take his shot we could be seen on TV. HA HA. Also appeared in some Asian magazine. TEE HEE. Talk about desperately sad way to get on TV.
Have you ever kissed someone you don’t know: No lah. Also sad to say never kissed a boy before, other than uncles and my dad.
5 things you are wearing: wasn't there a question about this earlier? confused.
4 things you did today: Had client interview competition quarterfinals (we lost). Finished my exchange application. Ate A LOT OF CHOCOLATE. Watched House.
3 things you can hear right now: The traffic outside, my computer groaning and my typing.
1 thing you do when you are bored: Watch TV.
What that was the end? Shit...still too lazy to get ready for bed.....*grumble grumble*
1 Comments:
grandma oh how i miss u! anw i'm in an apple store in san fran using their free internet access, and this macbook keyboard feels very nice to the touch
Post a Comment
<< Home