Stress levels
Something just happened that if I decide to do it will make my stress levels increase tremendously. OH GOD. What shall I do? To do or not to do? That is the question.
At least tomorrow I get that break that I needed. But it's a break from meetings, not a break from research.
At least tomorrow I get that break that I needed. But it's a break from meetings, not a break from research.

2 Comments:
*taptap*
I'm tapping my toes.
Stress less.
*patpat*
yeah man. it's like that, esp if u want to pursure a finance related career. it's like the rest of them are like slacking and playing while i'm doing interns and part time jobs every sem. sometimes discouraging but ... it's preparation for the world out htere plus netting a better job. whether u think it's worth it depends on u i guess. but i'll definitely want a vacation b4 i actually start work ...
Post a Comment
<< Home