Saturday, November 25, 2006

I swear sometimes I want to strangle him

Sometimes it's so hard to get my Dad to understand what I say. ARGH!!!! Is it the Chinese-English thing? Maybe he thinks in Chinese??? I mean...he speaks English fine. Listen to him and you wouldn't have a he's not that fluent in English as it appears. Or is it just that he doesn't listen very well? URGH. Nm...just had to vent 'cos it makes filling in administrative stuff over the phone w/ him very difficult.

Anyway Rae, yes this is a permanent full time job. I start in July next year :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u have been speaking English to him ur whole life rite? then his English cant be that bad.. maybe u can email him instead? - sq14

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratz on the job! :) What will you be doing?

Re your Dad, email might be a good idea. It'll also make sure he can't interrupt you and all the facts will be nicely laid out. -KT

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home