Saturday, November 04, 2006

What's a macro?

Paul: See heading.

Last night was BAD. BAD BAD BAD. My head was so saturated that I couldn't think clearly any more and I was FUCKING TIRED. But I couldn't sleep because I had to finish that stupid lecture. And when I'm tired and pissed off and can't sleep, I eat. So ladies and gentlemen, having already had dinner, I proceeded to eat 6 slices of bread w/ either nutella or peanut butter. Yep no joke. And the bread isn't the normal average sized Gardinia (sp) kind. It's the thick kind (noble rise to be exact). And yet I didn't feel overly full. STRANGE. It was as if I was so tired that my nerves didn't work anymore.

And here I am now, still stuck w/ studying. I just want to finish this one last lecture and then I will go out to the city. I NEED FRESH AIR AND MY BODY NEEDS TO MOVE. Sighz.

On another point, I finally got a reply from the Texas housing I am looking at so I can FINALLY fax my lease off. Hopefully they still have rooms. *crosses fingers*. I really shouldn't be putting all my eggs in this one basket. But I'm too busy now to do house hunting. And staring at the monitor is killing me. Yes, even as I blog. My head just gets all cloudy. Maybe I should enlarge the font size of everything...hmm.... I have 6 pages more to study. Which sounds good except I was supposed to be done YESTERDAY. And I have this whole list of things I still want to finish today. But I seriously need to get some exercise soon. My blood feels like it's stopped circulating.

I need to buy bread. Yes. The bread I ate was my housemates. I've eaten so much of it that I can pay her back for 1/2 of the whole pack already. I was so distracted yesterday that the meat I was baking in the oven was left in there for 40 min. Talk about tough meat. :(

I want this to be over. *cries* THANK GOD I'll at least be in a different environment next year. I can't go through the exact same exam routine anymore.



This is the extent of mooncake I've had this year. This is the snow skin mooncake. I LOVE SNOW SKIN MOONCAKES! I had like 3/4s of 1 only 'cos we only ordered 1 plate to share during Yum Cha.

This sucks. I wanted to put up a pic of some noodle dish I cooked but suddenly I can't put up pics. WTF. This just isn't my day. ARGH. I must finish studying in 1 hour otherwise everything will be closed before I step out of the house. I HATE MELBOURNE! Why the hell does everything have to close at 5-6??? It's a Saturday!!! Don't people want to do business???????

Okay...back to studying so that I can go out for my sanity

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why dun u study later? hehe.. macro is the function that lets u take close shots without blur, on my camera it shows as a flower - sq14

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home