Sometimes I amaze myself
Sometimes I wonder at where my diligence comes from. No no, I'm not saying I'm not diligent when it comes to studying; in that respect I think I'm pretty diligent. But when it comes to classes I am SOOOOO likely to skip some class at some point per semester.
Anyway, my point is, I'm actually in a Criminal Law EXTRA student tutorial now. It's the last week of uni, and I could have gone home and took a break but I'm actually in class now, and the student leading the class sucks and i knew that (which was why I only came for his first class and haven't attended any till now). But I'm still here. JUST in case the guy decided to do a hypothetical, which it looks like he isn't. DAMN. Which is why I'm here blogging instead. I think I can teach better than him and I haven't even taken the exam yet! But for a hypothetical it'd be worth it.
I've been waking up ultra early for the past 2 weeks. It's the sunlight + the fact that daylight saving hasn't kicked in yet. So the sun is bright at about 6 or 7. However, today it was pure habit from having woken up early for so many days previously. I woke up at a blasted 5am, forced myself to go back to sleep and gave up at 5.20a.m. Got up, studied a chapter of Corporate Banking and Finance Law, cleaned the bathroom (well except for vacuming the floor and mopping 'cos I didn't want to wake my housemate). Then I went to class at 9a.m. Talk about a productive day.
Going to meet friends for cake later! Then I've got to go for another revision class (at least this is by the lecturer). And THAT class will be my last class ever in Melbourne University, assuming I get my exchange.
Which brings me to my exchange. Still WAITING. But I have already booked my housing for the US Open in Pennsylvania (able to be cancelled so I booked 2 places). Hopefully Yucheng will be there at the time and he has moved out from college housing, then I can stay at his place instead for free (:P) and also visit him and see his uni etc. Hopefully can visit Yaoxiang too. Wow I haven't seen these guys for a looooooooooooong time, esp Yaoxiang. I had to take the chance and bought tickets for some of the US Open days already. Those cannot be cancelled. But I figure even if I don't get my first choice uni, I will hopefully get my 2nd choice and so I'd still be going to the US Open ultimately. The main issue is that I still can't apply for my Texas housing until I know that I have been accepted 'cos that is a freaking US$400 deposit so I'm not going to take the risk and find out I didn't get the exchange and waste that money.
The student teacher SUCKS!!!!!!! And he sounds like he's got a running nose, long sniffly sounds you know? Clearly there's liquid in his nose. Ewwwwwwwwwwww. I wonder if I will go for his hypo next week after all if he's gonna suck so much....probably will though.
This is really becoming a stream of consciousness entry so I apologise for it being boring.
Oh atm I'm probably coming back 7 Dec. Hope I'll have time to meet up w/ some people, although I know I'll be in a bit of a rush to plan for the US, do visa etc.
Okay...the student is CRAPPING NOW. I don't believe what he says. But at least I have a question to ask my lecturer that I didn't think of before. But personally I think I know the answer but the fella is crapping and WRONG!!!!
Okay...I'm gonna disappear now. I feel like my mind is darting everywhere and I'm on weed or something.
Anyway, my point is, I'm actually in a Criminal Law EXTRA student tutorial now. It's the last week of uni, and I could have gone home and took a break but I'm actually in class now, and the student leading the class sucks and i knew that (which was why I only came for his first class and haven't attended any till now). But I'm still here. JUST in case the guy decided to do a hypothetical, which it looks like he isn't. DAMN. Which is why I'm here blogging instead. I think I can teach better than him and I haven't even taken the exam yet! But for a hypothetical it'd be worth it.
I've been waking up ultra early for the past 2 weeks. It's the sunlight + the fact that daylight saving hasn't kicked in yet. So the sun is bright at about 6 or 7. However, today it was pure habit from having woken up early for so many days previously. I woke up at a blasted 5am, forced myself to go back to sleep and gave up at 5.20a.m. Got up, studied a chapter of Corporate Banking and Finance Law, cleaned the bathroom (well except for vacuming the floor and mopping 'cos I didn't want to wake my housemate). Then I went to class at 9a.m. Talk about a productive day.
Going to meet friends for cake later! Then I've got to go for another revision class (at least this is by the lecturer). And THAT class will be my last class ever in Melbourne University, assuming I get my exchange.
Which brings me to my exchange. Still WAITING. But I have already booked my housing for the US Open in Pennsylvania (able to be cancelled so I booked 2 places). Hopefully Yucheng will be there at the time and he has moved out from college housing, then I can stay at his place instead for free (:P) and also visit him and see his uni etc. Hopefully can visit Yaoxiang too. Wow I haven't seen these guys for a looooooooooooong time, esp Yaoxiang. I had to take the chance and bought tickets for some of the US Open days already. Those cannot be cancelled. But I figure even if I don't get my first choice uni, I will hopefully get my 2nd choice and so I'd still be going to the US Open ultimately. The main issue is that I still can't apply for my Texas housing until I know that I have been accepted 'cos that is a freaking US$400 deposit so I'm not going to take the risk and find out I didn't get the exchange and waste that money.
The student teacher SUCKS!!!!!!! And he sounds like he's got a running nose, long sniffly sounds you know? Clearly there's liquid in his nose. Ewwwwwwwwwwww. I wonder if I will go for his hypo next week after all if he's gonna suck so much....probably will though.
This is really becoming a stream of consciousness entry so I apologise for it being boring.
Oh atm I'm probably coming back 7 Dec. Hope I'll have time to meet up w/ some people, although I know I'll be in a bit of a rush to plan for the US, do visa etc.
Okay...the student is CRAPPING NOW. I don't believe what he says. But at least I have a question to ask my lecturer that I didn't think of before. But personally I think I know the answer but the fella is crapping and WRONG!!!!
Okay...I'm gonna disappear now. I feel like my mind is darting everywhere and I'm on weed or something.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home