Sunday, November 12, 2006

Lum Dee dum

Friday I left my exam over 1 hour early 'cos it was SOOOOO FREAKING EASY. It was just a pass/fail component, MCQ and 26 questions w/ 2h 15 min to do the exam. HAHA. My first ever MCQ or pass/fail for a law exam in my life. Of course...the only reason why it's so easy is 'cos it's just a basic hurdle thing. The 100% part of it was completed in the form of assignement + take home exam already. But it was funny how people were leaving in droves. The invigilators must have been amused.

Anyway, what did I do again? yep. Pig out. HAHA. It was SOOOOOOOOOOO hot when I left the exam hall that I had to succumb to gelati (and I'm not an ice-cream/gelati person), and I also bought myself a tin of hazelnut chocolate filled wafer rolls and finished about 1/2 the tin right after finishing my gelati. Didn't feel too good after that I have to say. I'm slightly lactose-intolerant so imagine what all the milk was doing in my tummy.

Yesterday was another story altogether. Had lots of fruits to try to make up for the unhealthy diet I've been having, and managed to finish 12 lectures! WHOO HOO!!! GO ME! And this was despite having to counsel a friend on boy trouble. Not that I'm the best person to be advising on such stuff, but the guy...sighz...I want to punch him. But alas, what can you do when you are in love/like? You have to go through all the horrible phases of questioning and torment before you can finally let it go, and it doesn't help when you don't want to let go. But on my side, I can't MAKE her let go either 'cos it's her relationship. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing but I pretty much point out all the crappy aspects of the fella then leave it up to her to decide what she wants to do w/ the info. I'm cautious about saying: YOU SHOULD DO THIS THIS THIS AND THAT because I'm very conscious of the fact that I have no experience myself and even if I did, I don't know the guy personally, so who am I to impart my 2nd hand knowledge of what I think about him?

Anyway, that aside, after some small debacle w/ the faxing to the US I managed to confirm that they got all the documents they need so I've booked myself a place in the housing I want! YES!

Today it's more studying for me. And I have 2 mangoes that have been sitting around that I have not gotten down to cutting up. LAZY............

Female PC: HAHA thanks for the support dear. Update more!

Oh yeah, the reason why I don't go watching stuff on youtube etc is 'cos 1. I already used too much at the beginning of the current quota period so I don't want to go over. 2. I already stare at the computer enough, staring even more gives me a headache 3. eating takes a shorter (MUCH MUCH shorter) time than watching a whole ep of some series. Although I managed to catch some clips of Singapore Idol and Girls Out Loud yesterday. I can't think of other shows to search for on Youtube that just come in clips and not whole eps. Any recommendations. Singaporean shows please. I want to have a dose of local shows.

Male PC: I can help you w/ fixed and floating charges if you need help.

Wai: Thanks dear. As you can see, I did do the fruit thing. But I don't drink much water generally so that's an idea that I guess I might try, but am likely to fail in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girls Out Loud is not out yet haha.. those were like secretly filmed and leaked out.. anyway, how can u take ice cream when u know u have lactose intolerance!! geez.. go jogging! then u'll drink more water~ mwahaha.. - sq14

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home