3.5 lectures. Not too bad
Nope, I'm not procrastinating studies, I'm finished for today, too tired to continue, kaput, nada. I'm procrastinating on sleep instead. Should really sleep to wake up early to study but oh well.
Am trying to get my Texas housing done but despite sending a few repeat emails I haven't got a response from the lady I have been corresponding w/. If she doesn't reply by tomorrow I will send my qns though the central email. Grrr...I want to book my place asap!!!!
Don't have much to report on life except that if I suddenly stop updating altogether (despite the fact that it's exam period) it's because my laptop has died on me. Long stories, but I predice that w/n the week the laptop will be dead. In w/h case you won't hear from me unless I'm in law school using the comp labs w/h is highly highly unlikely to happen until after the exam period. If not you're more likely to hear from me on yahoogroups.
Today I went to try chirashi sushi from the same store as the jap chicken curry don but it wasn't as nice (in fact pretty so so only) as the place I first tried chirashi sushi. And this time the picture i have is BEFORE tucking in. HAHA. Except of course, it's not that good a pic still because it's still in its packaging. Anyway the pic is of the better chirashi sushi. The one I bought today I haven't uploaded the pics.
Btw the picture below is a pic of the sushi they have here. Note how HUMONGOUS one is. REally one is 4 pieces back in Singapore. I don't know why they sell it like that.

Basically each sushi is like a california roll, except they are cylindrical and not cone shaped. The one above is teriyaki chicken (yeah not exactly teriyaki huh? more like chicken katsu but they call it teriyaki here don't ask me why), and the one below is tuna w/ avocado.

Okay...I'm pooped. Got to rise and shine early to study tomorrow :(
Oh...sorry forgot Rae: Well they aren't to die for, not the way some people seem to act around them (maybe it's 'cos Australians are nuts over donuts) but to me they are better than usual donuts. Personal preference I think.
Am trying to get my Texas housing done but despite sending a few repeat emails I haven't got a response from the lady I have been corresponding w/. If she doesn't reply by tomorrow I will send my qns though the central email. Grrr...I want to book my place asap!!!!
Don't have much to report on life except that if I suddenly stop updating altogether (despite the fact that it's exam period) it's because my laptop has died on me. Long stories, but I predice that w/n the week the laptop will be dead. In w/h case you won't hear from me unless I'm in law school using the comp labs w/h is highly highly unlikely to happen until after the exam period. If not you're more likely to hear from me on yahoogroups.
Today I went to try chirashi sushi from the same store as the jap chicken curry don but it wasn't as nice (in fact pretty so so only) as the place I first tried chirashi sushi. And this time the picture i have is BEFORE tucking in. HAHA. Except of course, it's not that good a pic still because it's still in its packaging. Anyway the pic is of the better chirashi sushi. The one I bought today I haven't uploaded the pics.

Btw the picture below is a pic of the sushi they have here. Note how HUMONGOUS one is. REally one is 4 pieces back in Singapore. I don't know why they sell it like that.

Basically each sushi is like a california roll, except they are cylindrical and not cone shaped. The one above is teriyaki chicken (yeah not exactly teriyaki huh? more like chicken katsu but they call it teriyaki here don't ask me why), and the one below is tuna w/ avocado.

Okay...I'm pooped. Got to rise and shine early to study tomorrow :(
Oh...sorry forgot Rae: Well they aren't to die for, not the way some people seem to act around them (maybe it's 'cos Australians are nuts over donuts) but to me they are better than usual donuts. Personal preference I think.

1 Comments:
grandma did u turn macro on? it's so blur.. - pc
Post a Comment
<< Home