I had a dream (for all humanity...)
I had a dream last night, which to my memory, mixed my uni friends and high school friends for the first time in my life. Of course I must have had such dreams before, but this is the first I woke up remembering.
I was with Wai and Han (uni) and we were on some trip with a tour group. There was Serene (uni) as well, recommending what dishes to eat. Anyway, we were at some Chinese seafood restaurant. And errr...that was about it. Sorry. No exciting story to tell. I only had the vague impression we were travelling from one place to another trying dishes in different restaurants. There was a coach and all taking us everywhere.
Anyway still working on my Civil Litigation assignment which is due tomorrow. Since I was working on it while sick I amassed a lot of words. Which means much vicious cutting. (not that I wouldn't have gone over the word count normally, but my sickness definitely aggravated the whole situation). But at the moment I am down to about 57 words. Which is why I'm here, because I'm getting complacent, knowing I'm almost done. Of course I won't REALLY be done after I've cut the assignment down to size. I still need to stick in my footnotes. Normally I'm quite diligent about this while doing the assignment, but again...sickness so I didn't bother doing that. Which means now I have to search through my own notes, Txtbk and lecture notes to figure out where I go the stuff and if I didn't sufficiently paraphrase I need to either "" or paraphrase properly.
Whatever.
I am SOOOOO looking forward to getting this done by about 5 latest, then going down to Borders and just CHILLING. I am almost done with Memoirs of a Geisha. About 5 or so chapters left.
And I'm trying to decide if I should go for a later Equity and Trusts class tomorrow 'cos I want to catch the finals of the Masters tomorrow morning, and I presume it will end at about 10-11am, but my class is at 9a.m. We'll see. Yesterday the weather was so bad they postponed the round for 4.5hours and a lot of players have to continue yesterday's round tomorrow AND play tomorrow's round so depending on what time they start, I will or will not go to class. Then of course it might rain AGAIN. And, unprecedented as it is, they might suspend the round for another day. So we'll see. And yes I know no one cares but I write this paragraph for myself okay?
I was with Wai and Han (uni) and we were on some trip with a tour group. There was Serene (uni) as well, recommending what dishes to eat. Anyway, we were at some Chinese seafood restaurant. And errr...that was about it. Sorry. No exciting story to tell. I only had the vague impression we were travelling from one place to another trying dishes in different restaurants. There was a coach and all taking us everywhere.
Anyway still working on my Civil Litigation assignment which is due tomorrow. Since I was working on it while sick I amassed a lot of words. Which means much vicious cutting. (not that I wouldn't have gone over the word count normally, but my sickness definitely aggravated the whole situation). But at the moment I am down to about 57 words. Which is why I'm here, because I'm getting complacent, knowing I'm almost done. Of course I won't REALLY be done after I've cut the assignment down to size. I still need to stick in my footnotes. Normally I'm quite diligent about this while doing the assignment, but again...sickness so I didn't bother doing that. Which means now I have to search through my own notes, Txtbk and lecture notes to figure out where I go the stuff and if I didn't sufficiently paraphrase I need to either "" or paraphrase properly.
Whatever.
I am SOOOOO looking forward to getting this done by about 5 latest, then going down to Borders and just CHILLING. I am almost done with Memoirs of a Geisha. About 5 or so chapters left.
And I'm trying to decide if I should go for a later Equity and Trusts class tomorrow 'cos I want to catch the finals of the Masters tomorrow morning, and I presume it will end at about 10-11am, but my class is at 9a.m. We'll see. Yesterday the weather was so bad they postponed the round for 4.5hours and a lot of players have to continue yesterday's round tomorrow AND play tomorrow's round so depending on what time they start, I will or will not go to class. Then of course it might rain AGAIN. And, unprecedented as it is, they might suspend the round for another day. So we'll see. And yes I know no one cares but I write this paragraph for myself okay?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home