I hate being sick
Read title.
Because I'm sick I miss my 14.7km charity run tomorrow. Luckily it is for charity otherwise I'd be REALLY REALLY pissed about the $25 fee. As it is now I only lose $5 while $20 goes to charity.
I was so excited about the run! ARgh. They close some of the city's roads for us tomorrow! As though we're Commonwealth Games' participants and some parts of the route run through places I've always wanted to see. ARGH!!! And after the jug there is breakfast, sausages, egg, bacon (not that I'm a big fan of all these for breakfast but after a run the smells of these things certainly take on a certain appeal, especially when you're ion imbalanced).
Sadness.
Because I'm sick I miss my 14.7km charity run tomorrow. Luckily it is for charity otherwise I'd be REALLY REALLY pissed about the $25 fee. As it is now I only lose $5 while $20 goes to charity.
I was so excited about the run! ARgh. They close some of the city's roads for us tomorrow! As though we're Commonwealth Games' participants and some parts of the route run through places I've always wanted to see. ARGH!!! And after the jug there is breakfast, sausages, egg, bacon (not that I'm a big fan of all these for breakfast but after a run the smells of these things certainly take on a certain appeal, especially when you're ion imbalanced).
Sadness.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home