How do you say goodbye when you don't know if this is goodbye?
Went bowling on Monday. We never went bowling in DHS did we? Or did I forget, or maybe I did not go...Which means the last time I went bowling was around 1997. And yet everybody else was so bad I got the highest score at a lousy 119. HAHA.
Yesterday night I went to Crown Casino for dinner and cake. I've never had dinner there, only the cake which is pretty good. Expensive dinner, but oh well...probably the last time I'll eat there anyway. Took a video of the place and YH (who has completed her degree and is just waiting for the graduation ceremony) and I took a moment outside the store to look at it one more time. Okay...quite dumb but yeah, it's free to look anyway and I don't want to think back years later and wonder...hmm...now WHAT did that place look like?
Was supposed to go Pancake Parlour for breakfast w/ YH and her sis who is here on holiday but I woke up early, was cold and needed to eat, so I ate first and cancelled on them :P Tomorrow they are going skiing though, and I am going snowboarding 'cos I don't really enjoy skiing and I thought I'd try out snowboarding.
I'm also going to go for volunteering in a while and tonight there is a free dinner for the volunteers. Not too keen on having to stick around after the volunteering but I figure it's part of the bonding and what not. I hope more young people are attending 'cos some of the tutors are ex teachers and so pretty old.
Last week was a majorly boring week for me. One the one hand I was bored, on the other hand I was lazy to organise anything. And there weren't many people around who'd I'd ask out anyway. Which is to me a sign of things to come next year if I don't get my exchange and am still in Melbourne. ARGH!!!!
Was supposed to meet Val for lunch (she was going to provide the food!) but she fell sick so we'll have to take a raincheck on that.
Anyway, I'm just killing time now. Got to meet someone to get stuff from him later....and supposed to be working on my resume for a job...but can't get my ass to move, or rather my fingers to check out the job description. *yawn*
I'm constantly in a dilemma now. You do things differently when you're overseas and you realise that your degree is ending and you might not see these things again. THe problem is here I am saying farewell but I don't really know if this is farewell. I'm thinking I'd be majorly bummed if I have to come back next year having done everything 'for the last time' and it turns out it isn't the last time.
Yesterday night I went to Crown Casino for dinner and cake. I've never had dinner there, only the cake which is pretty good. Expensive dinner, but oh well...probably the last time I'll eat there anyway. Took a video of the place and YH (who has completed her degree and is just waiting for the graduation ceremony) and I took a moment outside the store to look at it one more time. Okay...quite dumb but yeah, it's free to look anyway and I don't want to think back years later and wonder...hmm...now WHAT did that place look like?
Was supposed to go Pancake Parlour for breakfast w/ YH and her sis who is here on holiday but I woke up early, was cold and needed to eat, so I ate first and cancelled on them :P Tomorrow they are going skiing though, and I am going snowboarding 'cos I don't really enjoy skiing and I thought I'd try out snowboarding.
I'm also going to go for volunteering in a while and tonight there is a free dinner for the volunteers. Not too keen on having to stick around after the volunteering but I figure it's part of the bonding and what not. I hope more young people are attending 'cos some of the tutors are ex teachers and so pretty old.
Last week was a majorly boring week for me. One the one hand I was bored, on the other hand I was lazy to organise anything. And there weren't many people around who'd I'd ask out anyway. Which is to me a sign of things to come next year if I don't get my exchange and am still in Melbourne. ARGH!!!!
Was supposed to meet Val for lunch (she was going to provide the food!) but she fell sick so we'll have to take a raincheck on that.
Anyway, I'm just killing time now. Got to meet someone to get stuff from him later....and supposed to be working on my resume for a job...but can't get my ass to move, or rather my fingers to check out the job description. *yawn*
I'm constantly in a dilemma now. You do things differently when you're overseas and you realise that your degree is ending and you might not see these things again. THe problem is here I am saying farewell but I don't really know if this is farewell. I'm thinking I'd be majorly bummed if I have to come back next year having done everything 'for the last time' and it turns out it isn't the last time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home