Tired for no reason?
Hey Eileen! WHAT THE??? I thought a cap means...well a cap? How come you can go over??? I don't understand!!!!!
Glad you got the taro rolls....If they are stale...we'll know shortly after you eat the first. HAHAHAHAHA.
Paulene: great to hear from you Paulene! Are you still in America?
I'm just....yeah procrastinating now. I don't know why but I've been immensely tired the past 2 days. I haven't done anything particularly tiring so I really don't know what's wrong. And no it's not...or well it shouldn't be PMS....am I not eating right? Lacking nutrients? Vitamin B??? I even skipped my Criminal Law class yesterday 'cos I just couldn't bother really...haha. That's bad because I already skipped one on monday as well. And there's supposed to be some court visit report I have to make so I really should go to class to find out what I'm supposed to do and when it's my turn to present.
Had our first sales of my company's bags on Mon at uni. Was an okay..but not spectacular showing. Next day at the Accenture trade fair we had a spectular showing! Selling 50 bags in 1.5 hours so that was cool! Hopefully we can keep the momentum going and improve or maintain such sales as we learn more sales techniques and better presentation to close the deal with each customer.
In about an hour I've got to go to uni for a mock interview that is conducted by the uni's careers and employment services. I haven't done any preparation for it other than printing out my resume. I don't even know if I'm supposed to prepare anything for it. Oh well..it's free anyway so no harm done.
Supposed to be reading up on Corporate Governance in the Modern Economy now but I can't seem to start. I keep thinking of what else I can do now instead of that. And there's nothing else I can do. I can't read up other stuff 'cos I need certain books which I haven't bothered to do which i will have to get today at uni. Sighz.....tired. I guess I should just rest instead.
Nothing much left to write really...going out for dinner tonight...errr....yeah...that's about it....resumes to write, people to call, plans to carry out...blah blah blah....
Glad you got the taro rolls....If they are stale...we'll know shortly after you eat the first. HAHAHAHAHA.
Paulene: great to hear from you Paulene! Are you still in America?
I'm just....yeah procrastinating now. I don't know why but I've been immensely tired the past 2 days. I haven't done anything particularly tiring so I really don't know what's wrong. And no it's not...or well it shouldn't be PMS....am I not eating right? Lacking nutrients? Vitamin B??? I even skipped my Criminal Law class yesterday 'cos I just couldn't bother really...haha. That's bad because I already skipped one on monday as well. And there's supposed to be some court visit report I have to make so I really should go to class to find out what I'm supposed to do and when it's my turn to present.
Had our first sales of my company's bags on Mon at uni. Was an okay..but not spectacular showing. Next day at the Accenture trade fair we had a spectular showing! Selling 50 bags in 1.5 hours so that was cool! Hopefully we can keep the momentum going and improve or maintain such sales as we learn more sales techniques and better presentation to close the deal with each customer.
In about an hour I've got to go to uni for a mock interview that is conducted by the uni's careers and employment services. I haven't done any preparation for it other than printing out my resume. I don't even know if I'm supposed to prepare anything for it. Oh well..it's free anyway so no harm done.
Supposed to be reading up on Corporate Governance in the Modern Economy now but I can't seem to start. I keep thinking of what else I can do now instead of that. And there's nothing else I can do. I can't read up other stuff 'cos I need certain books which I haven't bothered to do which i will have to get today at uni. Sighz.....tired. I guess I should just rest instead.
Nothing much left to write really...going out for dinner tonight...errr....yeah...that's about it....resumes to write, people to call, plans to carry out...blah blah blah....

1 Comments:
I feel lethargic especially when I don't exercise. :D And I've been very slack.
ANYWAY, the $49 cap I was on includes a maximum $230 worth of calls (international, anythings) and SMS, and 200 minutes free talk time to "3" customers. I basically exceeded that (for the first time) and as of this morning, my phone bill this month comes to a grand total of $91.90 (I also subscribe to Info pack $3 and Big Brother $6).
*burp* Oh well. It's a happy 2 months. My 22nd, and your 22nd, and my mum will be having her birthday soon too (and I'll use Dirk's phone haha).
Post a Comment
<< Home