Tuesday, June 13, 2006

So they won

Last night, 1.40 a.m. or so, without having to move from my nice warm bed, I knew that Australia had beat Japan in their World Cup match.

No no, I don't have psychic powers. See I woke up (from a blissfully comfortable, long time inexperienced slumber I might add) to a whole lot of honking. Yep. HONKING. And the honking of each car went on for quite a while I might add. And I knew, there could be no other reason other than that Australia beat Japan. And sure enough this morning I checked the scores and it was 3-1. Now maybe someone can tell me, is Japan supposed to be that good? Or is Australia supposed to be that bad? But why the big fuss? Never really knew Japan was THAT good. Like if we won against Brazil or something even I would have gotten up and cheered for the pure miracle of the whole thing. But Japan?

Okay...before people lambast me, I REALLY have no clue where Japan stands okay.

Oh and Rae, thanks. It was post exam (shouldn't talk to people) depression.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

Hey. Congrats on your last exams! :) Say hello to your mum for me. :)

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home