Now it's just up to me
Step 2 of my exchange plan is complete! I managed to secure my second referee to day. She is SUCH a wonderful lady. I thought she might be lecturing a subject I plan to do next semester, but unfortunately, she's not :(
Now it's just up to me to make up my mind about which uni I want to go to!!! ARGH. I just can't pick. ARGH!!!!!
ARGGGGHHHH!
I was feeling a bit nostalgic today. I saw a girl in Breadtop (they call it Breadtop here) , and she looked like Eileen from the back, so despite the fact that I knew it could not have been Eileen I waited till she had turned around and I saw her face just to confirm before I walked off. HAHA.
I can't wait. I mean if all goes well and I don't get less than a 70 for my Corporations Law w/h at the moment is in dire jeopardy, I should be in the US next year. *crosses fingers* I mean...assuming nothing else goes extremely wrong for my other subjects.
Now it's just up to me to make up my mind about which uni I want to go to!!! ARGH. I just can't pick. ARGH!!!!!
ARGGGGHHHH!
I was feeling a bit nostalgic today. I saw a girl in Breadtop (they call it Breadtop here) , and she looked like Eileen from the back, so despite the fact that I knew it could not have been Eileen I waited till she had turned around and I saw her face just to confirm before I walked off. HAHA.
I can't wait. I mean if all goes well and I don't get less than a 70 for my Corporations Law w/h at the moment is in dire jeopardy, I should be in the US next year. *crosses fingers* I mean...assuming nothing else goes extremely wrong for my other subjects.

1 Comments:
You know. I have no idea what to say to your deliberations for the unis. Anyone you know in the US?
Hmhm. :)
BREADTOP. YUM.
I should maybe, just maybe, make you my courier and send money to you to send me yam bread. YAAMM. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home