Wednesday, July 12, 2006

GOSH. Kids can be so tiring.

How is it that I can jog 10km and be more fresh than ever, and yet I can be sitting down tutoring kids for just 2 hours and be completely exhausted? Imagine if they were MY kids. OH no...........

How in the world am I supposed to write a good cover letter in my current exhausted state of mind?? And how in the world am I supposed to put together a business plan?? And how am I supposed to remember who to call to confirm stuff, plan things....*yawn*

I wish there were just some easy quick way to get your cover letters written. Sighz....And my eyelids are just so heavy........

Just stuffed myself with 4 sushi (which is Aus terms is like stuffing yourself with 12-16 sushi). The free volunteers dinner has been changed to next week. And I feel guilty 'cos apparently one of the girls stopped coming because I didn't come for so long. HA. Well...at least I'm missed by someone.

Edit:
Well after procrastinating by watching Honey, We're Killing the Kids and House, I'm back trying to force myself to write the cover letter for a job I don't even know if I want. Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home