It's not THAT blur is it?
I mean you can tell what it is. And no, I don't know how to put the macro on, or even if I have the macro function on my digicam. And HAHA. You know I thought PC was the GUY PC. You guys should figure out how I can tell the different b/n female PC and male PC. Maybe you should do just that, put female or male. Although on hindsight I should have realised it was female PC when you put 'grandma', 'cos male PC doesn't call me 'grandma'. Oh well...excuse me..my head is full of fixed and floating charges.
Anyway I have 'sort of' finished what I wanted to finish for the afternoon. I tried starting on what I wanted to work on at night but my mind protested vehemently. So here I am. Too lazy to go out to buy bananas and also 1/2 reluctant to because I don't want to eat them today, I just want to buy them in preparation. Plus tomorrow is Cup day (horse racing) in Melbourne, which is a public holiday w/h = a lot of places are going to be closed (yeah talk about big on gambling. I mean they celebrate it for an entire month and THEN they end it w/ a public holiday!!!). Now I doubt Safeway will be closed, but then again despite being a megasupermarket it was closed on Easter/Good Friday together w/ a whole lot of restaurants/food stores (thank goodness (was going to put God but I didn't want to create a pun) for diligent Indian store owners) so I suppose I'll just have to take the risk. Not to mention the bananas cost a bomb since Hurricane Larry hit East Australia. The cheapest I've seen so far are $8/kg and they don't exactly look too good.
I went w/ my housemate to see the Cup parade on Swanston Street (a busy street where all the stuff happens near my apartment) in the early afternoon, and ended up watching most of it from my video cam screen, with my arms dying trying to hold my video cam up high enough so that I could actually SEE SOMETHING what w/ all the crowd. You know I have to say, that's never happened to me in Singapore before. For some reason in Singapore the taller people have generally been more considerate and usually let me stand in front. Here, it just doesn't work that way some how. The only time any one actually offered to let me stand ahead of them was when I did them a favour by asking some fan of the Australian Idols to put down her poster because people behind (like me) couldn't see ANYTHING. So yeah, I had to actually reach out and have that human touch and do OTHERS a favour, before I get offered to stand in front.
I have to say, I don't mind being short, as long as I'm not dwarf short, but when your arms are dying, muscles SCREAMING to be allowed to take a break, and you notice that the guy next to you has his eyes set HIGHER than your lifted video cam, in fact generally a whole head above the general crowd who are going 'what's happening, what's happening?', you begin to get jealous of people like Johnathon.
Anyway, to not make it a wasted trip out I bought another dish from Yoyogi on the way back. Okayu Don (dont' know if I got it right, it's chicken w/ egg rice). I was so shocked at the amount I got. The container was bursting and it wasn't packed w/ rice, it was actually MEAT. WOW. So I can have it for 3 meals + my own veggies + fruit of course. Save money too. But I have no pics atm 'cos my laptop is acting up and after about 10 min of being turned on it can't detect new hardware on the laptop. Or rather it can, but it doesn't show up when I try to open the folder, which also can't be opened if I haven't already openedthat folder before the 10 min or so from switching on the laptop is up. nm if you can't understand. Basically I can't upload my pics till the next time I turn on my laptop.
Anyway I have 'sort of' finished what I wanted to finish for the afternoon. I tried starting on what I wanted to work on at night but my mind protested vehemently. So here I am. Too lazy to go out to buy bananas and also 1/2 reluctant to because I don't want to eat them today, I just want to buy them in preparation. Plus tomorrow is Cup day (horse racing) in Melbourne, which is a public holiday w/h = a lot of places are going to be closed (yeah talk about big on gambling. I mean they celebrate it for an entire month and THEN they end it w/ a public holiday!!!). Now I doubt Safeway will be closed, but then again despite being a megasupermarket it was closed on Easter/Good Friday together w/ a whole lot of restaurants/food stores (thank goodness (was going to put God but I didn't want to create a pun) for diligent Indian store owners) so I suppose I'll just have to take the risk. Not to mention the bananas cost a bomb since Hurricane Larry hit East Australia. The cheapest I've seen so far are $8/kg and they don't exactly look too good.
I went w/ my housemate to see the Cup parade on Swanston Street (a busy street where all the stuff happens near my apartment) in the early afternoon, and ended up watching most of it from my video cam screen, with my arms dying trying to hold my video cam up high enough so that I could actually SEE SOMETHING what w/ all the crowd. You know I have to say, that's never happened to me in Singapore before. For some reason in Singapore the taller people have generally been more considerate and usually let me stand in front. Here, it just doesn't work that way some how. The only time any one actually offered to let me stand ahead of them was when I did them a favour by asking some fan of the Australian Idols to put down her poster because people behind (like me) couldn't see ANYTHING. So yeah, I had to actually reach out and have that human touch and do OTHERS a favour, before I get offered to stand in front.
I have to say, I don't mind being short, as long as I'm not dwarf short, but when your arms are dying, muscles SCREAMING to be allowed to take a break, and you notice that the guy next to you has his eyes set HIGHER than your lifted video cam, in fact generally a whole head above the general crowd who are going 'what's happening, what's happening?', you begin to get jealous of people like Johnathon.
Anyway, to not make it a wasted trip out I bought another dish from Yoyogi on the way back. Okayu Don (dont' know if I got it right, it's chicken w/ egg rice). I was so shocked at the amount I got. The container was bursting and it wasn't packed w/ rice, it was actually MEAT. WOW. So I can have it for 3 meals + my own veggies + fruit of course. Save money too. But I have no pics atm 'cos my laptop is acting up and after about 10 min of being turned on it can't detect new hardware on the laptop. Or rather it can, but it doesn't show up when I try to open the folder, which also can't be opened if I haven't already openedthat folder before the 10 min or so from switching on the laptop is up. nm if you can't understand. Basically I can't upload my pics till the next time I turn on my laptop.
1 Comments:
whee!
fixed.charge.floating.charge.secured.creditor.unsecured.creditor.promotion.of.creditors.crystalization.receivership.manager.judicial.manager.scheme.of.arrangement.private.workout.insolvency.liduidation!
i feel a lot more prepared for exams now lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home