Sunday, April 16, 2006

Reply Eileen and boring lower 1/2

Eileen:

Err...I don't want to take anti-biotics.

Anyway, I'm almost fully recovered now. Just that my voice seems to get caught in my throat sometimes. And it probably didn't help when I ate gelati yesterday. Oh well. Cookies and cream and mint choc chip. The perfect combination. Esp when for some strange reason the former tasted like hazelnut ice cream w/h I also like. So it was like getting THREE flavours. HAHA.

Is going on exchange brave? How is it different from you studying in Perth? ??

I haven't been running for a loooooong time myself. Oops. Don't feel one bit guilty. I'm in one of those phases in my life where I don't have the running urge. It only came back temporarily when I was watching the Commonwealth Games marathon winner force herself past the finish line. But because I was sick and didn't capitalise on the moment of inspiration by doing the 14.7k, I'm back to lazing around the apartment. HAHA.

Well how much more interesting can unit names get? Taxation and the ruin of mankind?? I mean, obviously not right. Not to mention we're not taking a theoretical angle for the whole course. It's mainly applying the law, so how to have an interesting name?

Btw, have you seen the doctor yet dear? About your back I mean. No kidding man. Better catch it quick and do something about it before it gets worse. It must have already been detiorating all these years 'cos I've never noticed you looking lopsided. HAHA.

As for the tonsilitis. Is that where you have to remove your tonsils? Or is it just something that passes, like the flu? How do you even get that? I don't actually know anyone who's had it before, at least not to my knowledge.

Which brings me to the point that it must be sickness season in Aus. I managed to avoid it last year, but this year I failed. I guess it had to happen eventually. The body is upgrading it's immune system huh. Apparently there's a pneumonia virus/bacteria (hey forgive me for the lack of knowledge until yesterday I didn't even know it was contagious) going around. AHHHH!!!!! Must take all precautions!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm waiting for my rice to cook now. Read KT's blog about how she goes and checks people's blogs 5 times a day. Happens to me sometimes, but THANKFULLY I'm not in that phase at the moment.

In fact I have been studying very hard. Go me!

AND AND against all odds I actually went to church on friday! My goodness. The world is turned upside down (w/h actually can't really happen right, 'cos from a different viewpoint we are upside down already. Anyway that discussion for another time (preferably never)). I just went to my housemate's church. I guess it's not so much my kind of church. Too small, not enough 'atmosphere'. You may argue that that's not the point and yes I agree it's not. But for someone who's not exactly into the whole christianity thing I think if finding a church that I like for whatever superficial reasons makes me go, then who are you to complain? I do think though, that I've become more interested less due to some desire to get to know Jesus better and more because I miss the feeling a really big, traditional church gives you (or well, maybe it's just me). Arguably if you went to some really well designed Victorian building, maybe Parliament or something, you might get the same feeling BUT you will NEVER get tonnes of people singing and their echoes in that building right?

Got a free lunch after that and it consisted of stuff I haven't eaten for the longest time like beehoon, and two other noodle dishes and other typical fanfare.

Posted this entry 1/2 way 'cos I went to eat dinner.

Now I'm waiting for my housemate to finish her dinner so that I can clean the kitchen.

Hmmm.......I would like to write more but there's nothing interesting for me to write.

Boy if I were you I'd be bored with my writing too...

Now that I've decided not to put stuff about people I know that would not be nice for them to read...it makes the blog boring. HAHA. Nevermind, whenever I'm free I'll email everyone instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home