One of those don't feel like doing anything days
I don't want to do anything else today!!!! ARGH. But I have to :(
I'm seeing my lecturer in 1.5 hours to discuss my hypos. I hate sitting around waiting. It gives me an opportunity to double check my hypos and make sure I go through the questions I'm unsure of. But I would have done that last night if I knew I didn't have to wait today. Sighz.
Then I have volunteering. I don't usually find it a chore, but I woke up in one of those....damn, I have to actually do some forced LIVING TODAY?? TODAY OF ALL DAYS??? Why can't I just sleep in?? ARGH... Why can't I have a nice calm breakfast...stay in my pjs the whole day. Enjoy the comfort of warmth in my apartment when outside people are braving the cold morning winds (not a very relevant point now given it's freaking sunny now so now I've brought a jacket that's too thick. ARGH. Melbourne temperamental weather for you.)
Doing Barnes and Addy Liability and Tracing now. I'm very confused about when I use tracing. I didn't think it was very difficult until I tried to do the hypos then all sorts of qns just popped up and I confused myself.
And I'm considering going straight to the International Centre to find out more about the Exchange application process and not go home before volunteering instead of making a trip to uni just for that tomorrow. SIghz...what shall I do....pain today....freedom tomorrow? I suppose that is the best option.... :(
I'm seeing my lecturer in 1.5 hours to discuss my hypos. I hate sitting around waiting. It gives me an opportunity to double check my hypos and make sure I go through the questions I'm unsure of. But I would have done that last night if I knew I didn't have to wait today. Sighz.
Then I have volunteering. I don't usually find it a chore, but I woke up in one of those....damn, I have to actually do some forced LIVING TODAY?? TODAY OF ALL DAYS??? Why can't I just sleep in?? ARGH... Why can't I have a nice calm breakfast...stay in my pjs the whole day. Enjoy the comfort of warmth in my apartment when outside people are braving the cold morning winds (not a very relevant point now given it's freaking sunny now so now I've brought a jacket that's too thick. ARGH. Melbourne temperamental weather for you.)
Doing Barnes and Addy Liability and Tracing now. I'm very confused about when I use tracing. I didn't think it was very difficult until I tried to do the hypos then all sorts of qns just popped up and I confused myself.
And I'm considering going straight to the International Centre to find out more about the Exchange application process and not go home before volunteering instead of making a trip to uni just for that tomorrow. SIghz...what shall I do....pain today....freedom tomorrow? I suppose that is the best option.... :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home