Sunday, May 07, 2006

Laziness

It's one of those...so nice to stay at home and just not MOVE days.

Esp since I just finished my taxation assignment! Okay okay...ALMOST finished it 'cos I just want to double check that I cited the correct provisions. YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Eileen: yes Monetary Authority of Singapore...not errr....Malaysian Airlines?? That is MAS right?

Anyway, yeah I should be heading out to buy my lunch but I don't want to move. I have things to do in my apartment! I have to clean the bathroom today. I have to do an equity hypothetical. I have to read up on Civil litigaiton and do a hypo so that I can go catch my second referee for exchange. Sighz. Maybe I'll just buy something from the indian store downstairs. But...I kind of want chinese food and that's a difference of directly downstairs or about 500m away. Okay okay lazy yes. 500m is nothing I know I know. But still lazy nonetheless :P

Btw..I have a feeling I really should succumb to my wisdom tooth's demands and extract it in Aus. The gum above it is like a mountain now and it hurts when I eat although it's fortunate it's only one tooth so I can still chew mainly on the right side. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home