Monday, May 01, 2006

Oh someone help me why am I so tired?

I'm in the law library now. I'm supposed to be studying as part of my brilliant detailed schedule for which I am already behind by 2 slots, and after today I anticipate 3. Sighz.

Anyway mainly I am so freaking tired. And there is a STUPID STUPID girl chatting away on her handphone in the cubicle in front of me. HELLO! L-I-B-R-A-R-Y here! Geesh. And it's not even like someone called her and she's too polite to get off, SHE called and it's about very meaningless topics. ARGH. Not even asking about an assignment or study or whatever. Just lack of consideration to others in the library.

Anyway: No Justin, I didn't ever know your mum wanted you to do law. But it's not THAT bad. Just some aspects of it are so damn stupid sometimes. I'm sure that all fields of study have some element of stupidity. It's all got to do w/ the inherent stupidity of mankind.

Paulene: hey hey! I think your method is the best solution. Either just respond to the lastest post or date it in the latest post. Like you responded with the date but I already knew what you were talking about. I guess the date is more for other people but I would pretty much pick up on which topic you are talking about.

The exam schedule came out today! For once in my whole life I've got a really really good schedule and even the order of the subjects is just perfect. Like the subject I am most confident of is first, and the least confident last. And I have a few days of break in b/n each exam, and yet somehow, miraculously, this all takes place in 2 weeks. Strange. I mean I wonder how the breaks get any space in b/n my subjects. It's a spatial miracle I tell you! Best thing is I end early enough so my mum can come over for a holiday because she's a lecturer and can't holiday at anytime she likes. If my exams had ended later she couldn't have come. And I didn't want her to come during exams 'cos I'd 100% be distracted from studying.

Hooray! Some days ARE better than others. I don't care what people say.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

I have a sneaky feeling they try to make the exam timetable as conducive for final-ish year students the best they can, because that's what I had with my exams. Like they'll try to space stuff out over 2 weeks so you won't die (things they do in 1st 2nd years).

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home