Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Chicken and beef and hypothetical plans

Eileen: that's good to know, especially since I had chicken for lunch. I also had beef for dinner (so don't start telling me about mistreatment of cows, OR BSE)

Doing a hypothetical we did in class already. It's one of those things where I don't really listen in class and my fingers just do the 'listening' for me by typing everything down.

Then I have to do a hypo after that that we didn't actually do in class. Then I can go see my lecturer, then I can establish a connection, then I can, after a few more hypo meetings (no, not meetings that are hypothetical in my mind but meetings to discuss legal hypotheticals), ask her to be my referee. Then she can say 'sure!' Then she can write me a damn good referral. Then I can go on exchange. Then we can all be happy.

HA.

HA.

HA.

*hangs self*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home