Stuffing myself - with happiness?
Went to meet friends who are graduating soon for lunch today and absolutely stuffed myself with Katsudon. Then I went for volunteering and after that we had a free dinner for volunteers. Where I continued to stuff myself. MY GOD. But it was good! I had a spinach and ricotta crepe. The best I've ever had. And I pinched some of another volunteer's pumpkin and veggie pizza. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD. You don't know HOW difficult it is to find a good pumpkin and veggie pizza. Usually it has too much cheese and only scrapes of pumpkin and veggie, but this pizza had a good amount.
Then I came back, and I got a letter from the law faculty approving my exchange! So now I just have to get approval from the US uni. *crosses fingers* Is this the first present I'm going to get for my birthday? HAHA
Then I came back, and I got a letter from the law faculty approving my exchange! So now I just have to get approval from the US uni. *crosses fingers* Is this the first present I'm going to get for my birthday? HAHA

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home