Monday, May 08, 2006

Oh Happy Days!

Waiting to go for my YAA meeting. I have to go a little bit earlier to be briefed on my 1-week only role as company secretary. The group will vote a permanent one in week 4. This week we're issuing shares and taking shares to sell to others as well. Finally, something related to Corporations Law. HAHA.

Anyway, I've got good news! YAY! I got my Taxation assignment back today. I was feeling quite apprehensive about it because I seriously thought I missed out 2 of 3 main issues. So when I got back my paper I read the feedback sheet from bottom to top (the grade was on top and I was afraid to look at it) just to get a feel of what my lecturer thought of my essay. As it became clear that I certainly did not fail I finally mustered the courage to look at my grade and OMG! I actually got a H1 grade. How cool is that? At this rate it's best if I complete assignments then feel nauseous about them afterwards if this is the outcome I get.

I also handed in my last assignment for the semester so now I can concentrate fully on studying. YIPPIE YIPPIE YAI YAY! (Makes me think of Justin 'cos of his Yip HAHA)

I have altered my target for the exchange referee because I have to do less work for this one plus I have come up with quite a list of qns to ask anyway so I might as well see her.

Was thinking of seeing the lecturer who marked my taxation assignment because then she would have a good impression of me based on my grade. But when I looked at my essay again and imagined having to pretend to actually be interested in a discussion on the equality of the personal taxation system in Australia...I'd rather puke. So forget about that. I might see her anyway just for a discussion on the legal system in America anyway because she worked there for a no. of years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home