Meanderings
I have a qn: is it better to comment in the latest entry but the topic is actually for an older blog entry or is it better to comment on a slightly backdated entry (like only one entry ago) which the comment is replying/relevant to?
On the one hand the comment is not relevant to the latest entry. On the other hand the blogger may not notice the change in no. of comments for an older entry. I personally look back to at least one entry before the latest, but I don't know if people do that. I certainly don't go beyond that one entry though.
I think I've answered my own question. I'll just comment in the latest entry next time.
Okay very pointless entry gives you a hint on how I'm trying to distract myself from reading what I was supposed to have finished this afternoon. And because I want to stay awake for my lecture tomorrow I'm not even going to finish it tonight. ARGH!!!! So much for completing a hypothetical by tonight :( But I WILL finish one TOMORROW. I WILL!
Sighz.
At least I only have one class tomorrow (okay okay 2, but I only go for one okay?)
On the one hand the comment is not relevant to the latest entry. On the other hand the blogger may not notice the change in no. of comments for an older entry. I personally look back to at least one entry before the latest, but I don't know if people do that. I certainly don't go beyond that one entry though.
I think I've answered my own question. I'll just comment in the latest entry next time.
Okay very pointless entry gives you a hint on how I'm trying to distract myself from reading what I was supposed to have finished this afternoon. And because I want to stay awake for my lecture tomorrow I'm not even going to finish it tonight. ARGH!!!! So much for completing a hypothetical by tonight :( But I WILL finish one TOMORROW. I WILL!
Sighz.
At least I only have one class tomorrow (okay okay 2, but I only go for one okay?)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home