Friday, July 28, 2006

Bo liao-ness

My god I'm so bored that I'm starting to MSN people who I haven't contacted in ages!

And no, I'm not actually that free. I just spent the day running from one place to another just to be able to get a DAMN WISDOM TOOTH PULLED OUT!!! I mean GEESH how hard is that?? And NO it's NOT pulled out yet. ARGH.

So anyway, despite having planned what I have to do tonight, readings, resumes, checking up jobs, YAA blah blah blah...I am BORED. BORED because I'm too tired to do all these things, but not tired enough to actually sleep. Plus I've just eaten and I hate going to sleep after just eating, makes me feel sick and bloated. Hmm...is it bad for digestion to lie down after eating actually? Sighz.....There is something I just HAVE to finish by tonight...but I DUN WAN!!!!!!!!

Sighz...it's just one of those "I'm going to get nowhere just give up and relax " days.

1 Comments:

Blogger SQ14 said...

i heard the stomach gets bigger when u lie down after eating

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home