Sickness and stuff
Fell sick on Friday, the day after my birthday. PHEW. Was not 'cos I drank too much as SO many people have been asking me. It's 'cos my wisdom tooth has started growing again. The last time this happened I fell ill too. Grrr...I think it causes me to have a sore throat, then my throat gets inflamed w/h leads to fever etc. And the headache is pure pain due to the tooth trying to push its way out. Anyway, made an appointment to see the dentist this friday. Pull the damn thing out.
Anyway, Friday night, I had not developed a fever yet, just a sorethroat and headache. Went to meet my YAA group to do some secondary manufacturing. Who would have thought I'd become a seamstress? HAHA.
Then Sat woke up feeling terrible. But still went with my housemate to go see her lab (she is doing her honours at some heart research lab). Quite cool to see a lab again. It's been a long time!. Then went out with her and YH to Zone 3 (means very far out) by train to go to this place called Narre Warren to shop at a huge mall and buy Krispy Kreme!
Came back and went out for dinner w/ my house mate, YH and another friend (note that with each different outing the no. of people increases by one HAHA...something pointless I just noted). Went to this place called Ye Shanghai. OOOhhhh. SO HAPPY. Long time since I've had that good chinese food. And it was reasonably priced at about $14 sth for each of us. I'd say comparable to some places in Singapore. But then I might be biased since I haven't had Singapore food for a while now. But certainly better than a lot of places I've been. And also a nice ambience and good service, something I don't often get since I don't go to classier places.
We were supposed to go to a strip club after that but YH was too tired as she had to go back and shift rooms the next day at college so I didn't want to force her. Hopefully I can make her go another day! Pole dancing! I want to see!!! Despite being sick I slept at 4am watching Tiger in the British Open. Wasn't a good day to watch as he only played safely and nothing spectacular happened. WHY? WHY do I always miss the REALLY GOOD days?? ARGH!!!!
Anyway on Sunday I spent the whole day at home. I was supposed to do some reading to prepare for uni on Monday but I was feeling the worst so far, so I ended up only doing part of my reading.
Last night I slept early but woke up at 3am to watch the last hole Tiger was playing, by which time it was virtually guaranteed he would win. DAMN. AGAIN NOTHING SPECTACULAR since by then it was virtually a done deal :(. If not for the fact that I had uni today and I am sick, I would have stayed up to watch and I could have watched the rest of the holes where he did play well! Oh well AT LEAST HE WON!!! Went back to sleep at 3.40a.m.
Skipped my first class today because I woke up with a headache; went back to sleep and went for my second class *yawn*. At least i met some new people. But it wasn't too fantastic also 'cos I couldn't really talk comfortably due to aforementioned sore throat. Sigh. Did some errands after the class then went to my friend's place to chill before going back to Uni for my last class of the day. Corporate banking and finance law. It's great! I love it! I think I really do want to go into banking.
Came back and had a shower before going over to my friend's (he lives in the same building) to check out the cake I ordered for YH's birthday, and which my friend picked up. After another friend joined us we went to Hard Rock Cafe for YH's birthday dinner. So many people were there! And because we came late (MY FAULT. COMPLETELY MY FAULT. Although we would have been late anyway...just not as late), we had to sit far away from YH. Then we moved to get closer. Then I, and a few others moved again...and again and again...which means that ultimately, I was sitting directly in front of YH! YAY! But I have to say that's the most times I've ever moved seats in a restaurant. Had an okay Chicken Quesadilla (would have had a burger if not for the sore throat!!!) and then of course we had the fruit cake. Which was actually a giant tart. But YH wanted something different, and she wanted fruits so there! Also YH was called to stand with the band as they sang her happy birthday. Cool!
We then partly walked and partly trammed back as a group and my housemate and friend (who lives in the same building) split since we were not going back to the college like the rest.
The rate things are going I think I'm gonna gain a lot of weight this sem! :P But oh well...at least it's trying lots of different food rather than pigging out on the same food due to stress. : ) Thank goodness I have no class tomorrow. PHEW! Can rest!
Anyway, Friday night, I had not developed a fever yet, just a sorethroat and headache. Went to meet my YAA group to do some secondary manufacturing. Who would have thought I'd become a seamstress? HAHA.
Then Sat woke up feeling terrible. But still went with my housemate to go see her lab (she is doing her honours at some heart research lab). Quite cool to see a lab again. It's been a long time!. Then went out with her and YH to Zone 3 (means very far out) by train to go to this place called Narre Warren to shop at a huge mall and buy Krispy Kreme!
Came back and went out for dinner w/ my house mate, YH and another friend (note that with each different outing the no. of people increases by one HAHA...something pointless I just noted). Went to this place called Ye Shanghai. OOOhhhh. SO HAPPY. Long time since I've had that good chinese food. And it was reasonably priced at about $14 sth for each of us. I'd say comparable to some places in Singapore. But then I might be biased since I haven't had Singapore food for a while now. But certainly better than a lot of places I've been. And also a nice ambience and good service, something I don't often get since I don't go to classier places.
We were supposed to go to a strip club after that but YH was too tired as she had to go back and shift rooms the next day at college so I didn't want to force her. Hopefully I can make her go another day! Pole dancing! I want to see!!! Despite being sick I slept at 4am watching Tiger in the British Open. Wasn't a good day to watch as he only played safely and nothing spectacular happened. WHY? WHY do I always miss the REALLY GOOD days?? ARGH!!!!
Anyway on Sunday I spent the whole day at home. I was supposed to do some reading to prepare for uni on Monday but I was feeling the worst so far, so I ended up only doing part of my reading.
Last night I slept early but woke up at 3am to watch the last hole Tiger was playing, by which time it was virtually guaranteed he would win. DAMN. AGAIN NOTHING SPECTACULAR since by then it was virtually a done deal :(. If not for the fact that I had uni today and I am sick, I would have stayed up to watch and I could have watched the rest of the holes where he did play well! Oh well AT LEAST HE WON!!! Went back to sleep at 3.40a.m.
Skipped my first class today because I woke up with a headache; went back to sleep and went for my second class *yawn*. At least i met some new people. But it wasn't too fantastic also 'cos I couldn't really talk comfortably due to aforementioned sore throat. Sigh. Did some errands after the class then went to my friend's place to chill before going back to Uni for my last class of the day. Corporate banking and finance law. It's great! I love it! I think I really do want to go into banking.
Came back and had a shower before going over to my friend's (he lives in the same building) to check out the cake I ordered for YH's birthday, and which my friend picked up. After another friend joined us we went to Hard Rock Cafe for YH's birthday dinner. So many people were there! And because we came late (MY FAULT. COMPLETELY MY FAULT. Although we would have been late anyway...just not as late), we had to sit far away from YH. Then we moved to get closer. Then I, and a few others moved again...and again and again...which means that ultimately, I was sitting directly in front of YH! YAY! But I have to say that's the most times I've ever moved seats in a restaurant. Had an okay Chicken Quesadilla (would have had a burger if not for the sore throat!!!) and then of course we had the fruit cake. Which was actually a giant tart. But YH wanted something different, and she wanted fruits so there! Also YH was called to stand with the band as they sang her happy birthday. Cool!
We then partly walked and partly trammed back as a group and my housemate and friend (who lives in the same building) split since we were not going back to the college like the rest.
The rate things are going I think I'm gonna gain a lot of weight this sem! :P But oh well...at least it's trying lots of different food rather than pigging out on the same food due to stress. : ) Thank goodness I have no class tomorrow. PHEW! Can rest!

1 Comments:
take care man!
yeah come join me in banking lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home