Sunday, July 30, 2006

Chirashi Sushi

WOW...

Chirashi Sushi is just heavenly. Okay...there's nothing really special about it. But I guess I like it because you get a whole mix of flavours. Kind of like Bibimbap but you don't mix up the stuff. It's like getting a taster bowl of stuff. So you just have a little of everything. I just hope the sashimi was fresh. I'll know in like 4-5 hours? HAHA. But it tasted okay.

Anyway...was very productive yesterday. Which means, with the yin and yang of life, I'm going to be very unproductive today. I have a list of things i need to do but I can't make myself do it. ARGH........

Yep. Must also call Eileen later. In case you guys didn't realise, it's her birthday today!!!! *confetti*

Okay...now I shall sit in a corner and sulk for a while as I try to get my ass to move!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

Aiyah. I overdid my $49 cap, and am sitting on $85 now, and can't make calls or send texts till th 16th August. :D

4:39 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

30 Taro rolls. :)

Thanks girl! I'll have something for lunch at uni from now on. (I'll take them out of fridge/frezzer in the morning, and microwave them before I have them so the bugs (if any) are zapped.

:D

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home