Thursday, April 27, 2006

Yay! Phase one set in motion

Okay, so I finally finished the hypo after doing it really slowly. It's like TOO DAMN early to do revision hypos now. But my strong desire to go on exchange is overruling any laziness.

Was supposed to do the hypo with my friends. Get some motivation you know? But they bang ser (I don't know how to spell but meaning is kind of like 'stood me up') me. :( Which was fine until I found out how difficult it is to make myself start/finish one damn hypothetical. It's like on the one hand I want to do it so that I can meet my lecturer, on the other hand my brain is like... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING REVISION HYPOS so early for????? It's not in the normal uni routine!!! Go back to procrastinating until SWOT VAC (like study week). Apparently SWOT means Cram?? I think. So like cramming week, except it's not really a week. More like 4 days, depending on what subjects you take but who's complaining?

Anyways I told my friend on MSN last night that she'd BETTER do a hypo with me next week. I don't want to have to drag myself through the mud by myself again. As they say: Misery loves company. And it's not like useless misery, it's still revision.

So I hear Paul is done with exams? Who else has exams? Or are you guys done?

Paul do you have a new blog? Your old one was antistereotype right? Or am I recalling wrongly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home